Sunday, 26 March 2017

Mrs T Potts, Moreton-in-Marsh

I have been to Mrs T Potts (will be Cotswold tea room in the future) twice now and have been very, very impressed both times.  They understand cross contamination so well, and I have never been ill afterwards (I am highly sensitive and react to the smallest crumb of gluten).  They have an amazing range available to us and makes it so easy and you feel normal ordering food! 
The first time I went in, we ate in and I had a jacket potato and chili, we then took home two cakes - lemon and a raspberry and chocolate brownie.  The second time, we popped in and took food away, this time I got 6 fruit scones (which are freezable), millionaire shortbread, lemon cake and a raspberry cake.  All of the cakes I have tried, I have been in love with!  It is lucky I don't live closer as I would be going in for cakes all the time!!  The scones were great too and next time I go, I'm going to order several and freeze them.  The dinner I had, was also lovely and will be popping in in the future for some more lunch.



 If you are in the area, I would highly recommend you going in and trying some of their foods.  The link to their website is http://www.thecotswoldtearoom.co.uk/

Have you ever visited there?  Would love to hear if you are going to visit if you are in the area?