Sunday, 19 March 2017

My gluten free breakfast

This is my everyday breakfast - Marks and Spencer's rice porridge in their 'Made Without Wheat Range'.  It is so quick and easy to make, I have adapted the recipe slightly to suit my own tastes. Here it is:
  • 20g of rice porridge (half a packet) - I make two days in a row and just keep them in the fridge 
  • 90g of milk
  • Frozen raspberries to be mixed in - they have to be frozen as it adds a little bit of more moisture
  • I then put it in the microwave at 600W for 2min 30sec
  • I give it a stir and make sure them raspberries are all mixed in and the porridge is looking pink
  • Next, I put it back in the microwave for another 2mins
  • I then add my dollop of Lyle's golden syrup and stir that in
  • And, I then add any extra toppings, in this case, fresh raspberries 
I add slightly less liquid than directed as I don't like it liquid-y!  

If you try this out, do let me know how you like it!  Hope your Sunday is going well so far, see you next week!