Sunday, 12 March 2017

Welcome and my plans

Welcome to my first blog post!  I'm planning on uploading a post every Sunday at 9am.  I will be posting about my recommendations of products and places as well as facts and trying to myth bust.  I am a 17 year old, who was born and bred in the UK and is living with coeliac disease.
 I started my Instagram on the 3rd February 2017 and it was started to help others find gluten free foods available to use, here in the UK.  If you haven't come form my Instagram (hi if you have!), do go over and check it out.



 My plans for this blog:
  1. Post every Sunday without fail
  2. Reply to every comment - so get commenting!!
  3. Review and recommend as many products and places as possible 
  4. Help and give advice to any readers who need it - don't be afraid to send me an email!
Future blog posts to expect include breakfasts, favourites, and cafe reviews!

See you next Sunday at 9am, have a good week!