Sunday, 2 April 2017

My March favourites

My March favourites are nearly all food except from one Youtube favourite!  This past month has been busy and I've had the flu so easy food has been a priority.  Being as I've been off ill I've also had lots of sofa days.

 My first favourite is Tims Dairy raspberry yogurt!  I love it so much.  I have it as a healthy snack (I wanted to do Lent and give up all chocolates, sweets, biscuits, crisps etc.  but it didn't go exactly to plan - the brownies were running out of date and were just calling to be eaten!) in between meals and before I go riding and to pilates as I like to have food in my stomach beforehand.  We buy our yogurt from Ocado and my mum's fav is the Black Cherry pots and she has it along with cereal everyday for breakfast.  I would highly recommend
getting your hands on some to try, sometimes over on their instagram they have giveaways of their yogurts - give them a follow @timsdairyyogurt  As you can see, my cat Lola loves the look of my yogurt too!!  Here is the link to where their products are stocked http://www.timsdairy.co.uk/where-to-buy


I have also been loving Marks and Spencer's rice porridge for breakfast.  I have been having it every day before sixth form and I find it so filling.  I mix frozen raspberries in before microwaving to give it a taste within it.  I add Lyle's golden syrup to give it a bit of sweetness and I topped with fresh raspberries, purely because it looks a bit fancy!!  I have struggled to find breakfast meals in the past and this is so easy to make.  I prepare it the night before and pop it in the microwave and it's done!  Sometimes I change it up by putting mixed berries instead of just raspberries but raspberries are my fav!


As I previously said I had the flu, I also lost my voice (my absolute worst nightmare!!) and this drink brought my voice back!  It is quite strong but I've read how ginger has digestion benefits as well which I always think is good, especially with having coeliac disease.  I have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner - I have a full blown obsession!  I found it Waitrose but you can also get it from Ocado.  Find it on their website here: https://www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/shop/ginger-cordial


Oh wow.  These hot cross buns are dreamy.  I bought them from Waitrose and have been buying them in bulk and stocking up my freezer!  They are slightly smaller than other hot cross buns I have previously tried but they are sweeter and I find them the ideal size.  I have them for breakfast at the weekend as a small treat but I also have them for snacks as I find them quite filling.  They freeze perfectly and at the moment I'm having at least one daily - on some occasions, I have two!!  Here they are in Waitrose: http://www.waitrose.com/shop/DisplayProductFlyout?productId=499464

My final March favourite is Katie Snooks' vlogs.  I have only recently discovered her vlog channel so I have been binge watching them all when I have been having my ill sofa days.  I find her so relatable and real.  I love watching her decluttering vlogs as well, I have got so into decluttering at the moment - nothing is safe in my house!  I would highly recommend checking her channel out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU3Ul0eW5Zkbu4eQStGfSg

That's my March favourites all done, let me know what your favourites have been this month, I would love to check them out.  Hope you are all having a good weekend so far, see you next Sunday!