Sunday, 3 September 2017

Forest & Shore hallelujah hair oil review

I have found that since my coeliac diagnosis, I get very dry hair and very dry skin.  I have no idea why but I do know that others suffer the same issues.  I have to constantly use moisturising products to keep my skin soft and hair not frizzy!  Emily very kindly contacted me to ask if I would like to try her new brand, Forest & Shore, hallelujah hair oil for dry or damaged hair.  I jumped at the chance as it's something that would benefit my hair so much and I knew that some of you would find it useful too as I'm not the only one with dry hair (or skin!).  It is also cruelty free which I do really love.



As you can see, the packaging is amazing!  The bottle comes in a cardboard box that has this neutral floral pattern on, this is completely my aesthetics!  The product comes in a class jar with a pipette to dispense the product from.  I feel so fancy when I use this hair oil!!

It smells honestly amazing, the packaging says it is 'a blend of olive, sesame, coconut, arnica, rosemary and lavender essential oils' - they all go together so beautifully.

So, how is it helping my hair?
My hair is not frizzy anymore!  I put around 3 drops on my hand and rub it into the ends of my hair, every night after I wash my hair.  I then roughly blow dry it and my hair doesn't go frizzy at all.  I have very thick hair and I often find it can go uncontrollable I don't have a product in my hair.  I used to find that sometimes my hair felt too heavy and weighed down with certain oils, but as you use so little of this oil, I don't have this issue.



The delivery...
I ordered the product on Friday 18th and it was meant to be delivered between Thursday 24th to Wednesday 30th (it was a bank holiday weekend) which I thought was pretty quick - 3 to 5 working days.  But no.  It got delivered on Tuesday 22nd!  How quick is that?!  I was honestly so impressed!  I love speedy delivery, I get excited for a parcel when I order and when it comes quickly, it means I get to use it quicker - bonus!!



As you can see in the above photo, it is free from synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, parabens, sulfates, silicone, EDTA and mineral oil.  It is 100% organic and is soil association approved.  They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, none of their products have been tested on animals.  It is also recyclable.

You can buy the product here.
Follow Forest & Shore on Instagram here.
Follow Emily Forests, the founder, here.

I hope you have found this useful, as it is something a little different for my blog but I did think it would help many of you.  Do let me know if you've tried it and you're thoughts.  Thank you once again to Emily and the team at Forest & Shore for giving me this opportunity to try your amazing hair oil.  
As always, all opinions are on my own.  I have not been paid and have no obligation to say anything or post about this product - I just love it so thought you'd want to hear about it!